8 pack abs workout,

How to get ripped 10 pack abs - Interview with Brandon Gutierrez

00:30 @zulumuscle 0 Comments

Hey guys today I decided to post an interview I did with Brandon Gutierrez a former bodybuilder who is now a model. Many guys wonder how to get defined and well developed 8 pack abs or 10 pack abs, so I thought why not ask someone with some of the most impressive abs on earth.

Brandon Gutierrez 10 pack abs
Brandon Gutierrez ripped abs

Tell us a little about yourself and how you started working out?


Hello, my name is Brandon Gutierrez, I am currently 25 years old, 151lbs standing at a height of 6'1. I began lifting at the age of 17  but never took it seriously until the first day of 2006 which was the day when I decided to take my body to a the next level. I was inspired by not only my father who had a naturally ripped physique that was genetically passed down to me but also want to give alot of credit to the friends who supported my dreams and were always helping me in any way they could, they believed in me which created a positive environment that lead to extreme motivation and dedication to the sport which eventually provided the significant results that had in mind. When I really started to notice this physical change occurring I began to build a "Fitness Model" type of look and body. At the moment I will be focusing on my weak points and hope to excel my physique as much as possible. In my free time I enjoy going to movies, hanging out with friends and having a good time in general.

10 pack abs workout

When it comes to abs training what are the most important things to get good results?


When it comes to training, I am a strong believer in high intensity 30-45 minute workout sessions in combination with the correct supplements and diet.

When it comes to abdominal training, diet is KEY. Most people do not realize the significance of their own personal "Body Type" and the crucial role it plays in regards to muscular development and overall physical fitness. To give you a better understanding of the various body types I will introduce the three ; Ectomorph, An ectomorph is a typical skinny guy. Ectomorphs have a light build with small joints and lean muscle. Usually ectomorph’s have long thin limbs with stringy muscles. Shoulders tend to be thin with little width.hey have a fast metabolism which burns up calories very quickly.

ripped v-cut 8 pack abs 10 pack abs

Ectomorphs must consume a significant amount of calories in order to add muscle and gain weight. Workouts should be short and intense focusing on large muscle groups. Supplements are highly recommended. Ectomorphs should eat before bed to prevent muscle catabolism during the night. Typically, ectomorphs can lose fat and gain muscle very easily.

Next you have the Mesomorph "Body Type" A mesomorph usually has a larger bone structure, fuller muscles and a naturally athletic physique. Mesomorphs are the ideal body type for bodybuilding. They have little to no difficulty gaining muscle,losing weight and staying fit. Naturally strong which is the perfect platform for building muscle.

Lastly you have the Endomorph "Body Type" The endomorph body type is solid and usually soft. Endomorphs gain fat with ease. Endomorphs are typically of a shorter build with thick arms and legs. . The majority of Endomorphs find they are naturally strong in leg exercises like the squat. 

abs so ripped they look like implants
thick developed abs

If you could only do 3 abs exercises which ab exercises would you do and why?


First and foremost, I would not even bother to work out abs if I could only choose three exercises, I focus on exercise integration and muscle confusion on a consistent basis.

A sample of a novice abdominal workout that I use with clients would include :




Bicycle Crunches 60 seconds give or take 
                Super Set
Seated Knee Raises 30 reps/ first half fast/explosive second 15 reps slow/controlled (tense up at end of each rep on your last 15)
               Super Set
Plank (simultaneously moving your knees to your chest for additional difficulty)

Rest for 2 - 4 minutes

Butterfly Crunches 30 reps/ first half fast/explosive second 15 reps slow/controlled (tense up at end of each rep on your last 15)
                 Super Set
Bicycle Crunches 60 seconds give or take 
                Super Set
Side Bridge 60 seconds then switch to opposite side
            

Rest for 2 - 4 mins  

Lying Leg Raises 30 reps
       Super Set
Standing or Seated Oblique Rotations 50 reps give or take
       Super Set
Plank to Failure

What sort of cardio do you do to get ripped?


I have never been a fan of cardio, even though I do incorporate it into my workout regime if necessary. When I decide to do cardio, it involves about 30 mins on the stair master with a dumbbell in each hand (weight varies) or I will go swimming for about 30 - 45 mins followed up with a 10 minute steam room session.
Brandon Gutierrez ripped male fashion models with 8 pack abs

You only weigh 151lbs and yet you look bigger, what creates this effect? 


To address the question regarding my physique, I do only weigh 150 pounds (153 to be precise) - it comes down to the simple fact that my muscles develop in a way that appears to create an optical illusion because they are very full so therefore alot of people assume that I weigh alot more. I blame it on genetics haha...

ripped 8 pack abs on stage at bodybuilding competition
Brandon super ripped on stage during bodybuilding comp

Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us, where can people find you if they want to contact you or follow your progress?




Or they can contact me directly @ (310) 597.9981 for fitness consultations.